Beliefs are the core values of an entity which decides good and bad human behaviors.
Types of BeliefsEdit
- Religious beliefs are the beliefs in any religion.
- Political beliefs are beliefs of a territory about what government should be, and how it should run it's territory.
- Social beliefs are beliefs by which activist groups, dissatisfied with the authority identify themselves.
- Benevolent beliefs are now the beliefs of an entity's utopia/fantasy/ideal world. Most of them used to be traditional rules and ways of behavior derived from religion, but have corroded over the years.
- Scientific beliefs are the results of years of academic and scientific researches.