This article lists and describes the Consequences of experiencing Discrimination.
The results of experiencing Discrimination can be either to detach from the discriminator and his perceived community (passive) or try to humiliate the discriminator (aggressive). Both have their own drawbacks. These drawbacks depends on what type of person, the discriminated perceives the discriminator is/was.
Passive responses are all aesthetic and/or sexual attraction to the opposite of the discriminator's community:
- Homophillic: If the discriminated perceives discriminator as person of the opposite gender, the discriminated gets attracted to his/her own gender.
- Pedophillic: If the discriminated perceives discriminator as adult or peer of the same age group, the discriminated gets attracted to children.
- Animal-loving: If the discriminated perceives discriminator as human, the discriminated gets attracted to animals.
Aggressive responses are all Sadistic (violent) in nature. They tend to become serial rapists or serial murderers.
The discriminator's perceived group in this case may refer to one or more attribute(s) noted while being discriminated. For example, driving a certain car, or wearing certain clothing. etc.
- Discrimination: Discrimination of the group the discriminator is perceived to belong to, to make their lives miserable. "You may become what you hate"
- Rape: Humiliation of the group the discriminator is perceived to belong to OR trying to reproduce with them for better survivablity of the offspring.
- Torture: inflicting pain upon the group the discriminator is perceived to belong to
- Murder: Removing from existence the group the discriminator is perceived to belong to